Once an important trading route for the Nepalese and the Tibetans, this is now a famous trekking trail known as Annapurna Circuit Trek. The Annapurna Circuit Cycling starts from Beshishar at an altitude of just 850 m, following Marsyangdi River (upstream) till we reach its source near the beautiful valley of Manang and finishes in Pokhara following the Kali Gandaki River after the pass. The route passes by typical Nepalese villages, fortress and between the highest point being Thorong-La Pass as high pass at 5,416 m which is still used by locals for trading and trekking.
The people in here are very closely related to Tibetan culture and every year they celebrate festivals like Yarthung, Loshar. We will be visiting some of the old Buddhists Monasteries and temples and walk by the Mani walls to know their cultures and see the old painting. As we will be the cycle caravan you will be seeing the mule caravan which were the main source of transportation but now few jeeps can get to Manang but it wont have effect on our adventure.
Notice: Though Annapurna Circuit Cycling followed the rough road to Manang, some of the place in here are alternative trekking routes that can be taken. The rough road goes up to Manang in the eastern part of the trek where as in the western part of the trek you can trek to Tatopani in trekking trail. The Annapurna Circuit Cycling trip before crossing the Throng-la pass will have similar itinerary as trekking days, so if you want to choose weather to bike from starting or after the pass please let us know.
Highlight of the trek:
- Listed as one of the best place on earth for trekking in throng-La Pass 5416meters between two mountains, Yak Awakang (6482m)Khutang Kang (6480m).
- Old Gurung Village builds with stones and woods, Monasteries and the pilgrimage sight for Hindu and Buddhist.
- View of Ganga Purna Lake, Ice Lake, View of Annapurna 1st(8091m)2nd (7939m), 3rd, 4th, Gangapurna (7455m) Pisang Peak (6019m) Manaslu (8156m) Dhaulagiri (8176m).
- World’s Deepest George Kali Gandaki George.
- Ruined forts and palaces related to history of Nepal.
- Day 01: Arrival day: Our representative will be in airport to receive you, briefing about the activities during your stay in Nepal. Hotel.
- Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing: Heritage sights, Pashupati Temple, Bouddhanath Stupa, Patan Durbar Square and Swyambhunath (Monkey Temple).
- Day 03: Kathmandu to bhulbhule/ Sange (850m) 9 hours drives, Lodge. Suggestion to drive by bus Bhulbhule.
- Day 04: Bhulbhule to Bahundanda (1310m) 5 hours, 500m uphill, Lodge.
- Day 05: Bahundanda to Chamje (1430m) 5-6hours, 700m uphill, 300m downhill, Lodge.
- Day 06: Chamje to Baggarchhap (2060m) 5-6 hours, 880m uphill, 240m downhill, Lodge.
- Day 07: Baggarchhap to Chame (2750m) 6-7 hours, 790m uphill, 110m downhill, Lodge.
- Day 08: Chame to Pisang (3200m) 5-6 hours, 450m uphill, Lodge.
- Day 09: Pisang to Manang (3500m) 7-8 hours, 510m uphill, 200m downhill, Lodge.
- Day 10: Manang Acclimatization Day/ side trips to Gangapurna glacier, Lodge.
- Day 11: Manang to Yakkharka (4010m) 4 hours, 560m uphill, Lodge.
- Day 12: Yak kharka to High Camp (4860m) 5 hours, 930m uphill, 140m downhill, Lodge
- Day 13: High Camp to Throng- La to Muktinath/ Ranipauwa (3720m) 9 hours, 580m uphill, 1696m downhill, Lodge.
- Day 14: Muktinath to Kagbeni and then to Marpha (2600m) 4-5 hours, 50m uphill, 970m downhill, Lodge.
- Day 15: Marpha to Tatopani 2600m: 6-7 hours, 1600 meters down, Lodge.
- Day 16: Tatopani to Beni 860m then drive to Pokhara, 3-4 hours of cycling then drive to Pokhara.
- Day 17: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu 6-7 hours, Hotel.
- Day 18: Departure day: A day to say goodbye and take happy memories back home. 🙂
- 01: Accommodations in twin bed Sharing BB plan basis in Pokhara 1 night in a standard Hotel.
- 02: Tea house lodge during trekking/ Cycling days.
- 03: Kathmandu to Bhulbhule and Pokhara to Kathmandu drive Bus drive.
- 04: Mountain bike for guest and Guide.
- 05: Guide and porter for the Trip.
- 06: Meals for guests during trekking/ cycling days B, L, D (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- 07: All official document including Annapurna Conservation Area Permit, TIMS card for trekking.
- 08: Insurance, Transportation, Wages, Equipment’s and all meals & Lodges for the trek staff
- 09: First Aid Kid Box (for Normal Treatment only).
- 10: Government taxes & Other Applicable Fees.
- 11: Simple Mechanical backup.
- 01: Travel & Health Insurance- Emergency Helicopter Rescue Insurance.
- 02: Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- 03: Extra accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early return from trekking than schedule itinerary.
- 04: Tips for Guide & Porter after complete programmed.
- 05: Any kind of drinks, phone calls, laundry service, hot shower, battery charges and WiFi.
- 06: Unforeseen cost such as flight cancellation or delayed cost due to bad weather.
- 07: Use of Extra equipment for cycling if it breaks.
Ask us for: Hotel booking, Additional Adventure Trips, Cultural Tours, Jungle Safari in Nepal, India, Bhutan and Tibet please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Namaste and Shuvayatra