Ganja-la Pass Trek which lies north of Kathmandu is the closest but with adventures trail. The trek route is one that offers cultural experiences, adventure treks with mesmerizing sceneries. Though Ganja-la Pass Trek is the major treks in Nepal not many people compared to Everest and Annapurna visit this place because of less advertisement.
Some grate views to see and beautiful villages to go around, Ganja-la Pass Trek starts at and Finishes in low level but you will go as high as 5130 meters. Going over the pass you will be next to the glacier and between the Himalayas. Camping gear which is required for 4 days gives the feeling of real adventure and you won’t be seeing any other people for 3-4 days.
- View point Kanging Ri/ Tserko Ri 4700 meters, 36 degree Himalayan views.
- Adventures to Ganja-la Pass 5130 meters.
- Cultural experience of Nepali ethnic people.
- Views of Langtang Ri (7219meters), Langshisha Ri (6370m) and Ganchhempo (6387m) Dorje Lakpa (6460m).
- Accommodations twin bed Sharing BB (bed and breakfast) plan basis in Kathmandu for 3 nights in a standard hotel
- KTM international airport arrival & departure transfer by private comfortable car.
- Tea house lodge. Most of the tea houses are basic standard but we provide the cleanest and comfortable room.
- Land transportation by bus to Shyabrubesi and back to Kathmandu approx. 7-8 hours’ drive and by car for the treks that ends in Sundarijal.
- English speaking experienced trekking guide (Govt. trained/licensed holder) porter (carry max. 22 Kgs per porter) during the trek.
- Tour Guide during sightseeing in Kathmandu. Sightseeing entrance fees to above mentioned places.
- Meals for guests during trekking days B, L, D (breakfast, lunch, and dinner).
- All official document process charges including trek permit, TIMS card & any required permits or official documentation for trekking.
- Insurance, transportation, wages, equipment’s and all meals & lodges of guides during the trek.
- First aid Kit box (for normal treatment only
- Government taxes & other applicable fees.
- Any kind of drinks during trekking.
- International Airfare to and from your country
- Travel & health Insurance- emergency helicopter rescue insurance (most recommended)
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu incase of early return from trekking than schedule itinerary.
- Tips for trekking staffs after completing visit.
- Hot shower, battery charges (available in trek with extra cost or free in some lodges).
- Unforeseen cost such as flight cancellation or delayed, sick in trek, and helicopter rescue in Trek.
- Cost due to bad weather etc which is out of our control.
- Personal expenses such as the phone calls, laundry service, internet, bar bills, battery recharge, hot shower, etc.
- Any other cost, which is not mentioned above will be paid by clients themselves.
Namaste and Shuvayatra.
If you have any plans for the remaining days in Nepal and you would prefer, lets us know we are always here to help you so that you can enjoy your day by visiting wild life National park or Jungle Safari ,Rafting, paragliding, Sightseeing etc.